Chalet Cookery Courses - Cooking courses for Chalet Chefs and Chalet Hosts
Our course is aimed at the less experienced cooks who want to work as a chef or chalet host for a ski season. During that time we will build your culinary skills to a level where you can cook a 4 course dinner, and help you develop the confidence and C.V. to get you a good chalet job for the season. ( We will also teach you how to light a fire, add chemicals to a jacuzzi, and to drive a minibus around Chamonix!).
- Return Geneva Airport Transfers
- Luxury Chalet Accommodation
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (6 nights)
- Balanced menu writing (½ Day)
- Shopping & ordering in France (½ Day)
- Practical food preparation, breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner (3 Days)
- House Keeping & Budgeting (½ Day)
- Jacuzzi and Minibus training (½ Day)
- A day cooking in an open restaurant kitchen (1 Day)
- An INTERVIEW for next season jobs with at least 4 local Tour Operators, if required.